Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Best Potato Skins EVER.

Does anybody want to have the best potato skins in the world? If so, head on over to Pantagis Diner in Edison, NJ. In my opinion, Pantagis is one of the best diners in New Jersey. Twenty-one different cheese cake flavors, traditional diner food and desserts, open 24 hours....and home of the best potato skins I've ever tasted!

  

The first thing I love about these potato skins is that they are very fresh. The potatoes are cooked just right. Not too hard not too mushy. Second, they put gigantc chunks of bacon on them. None of those stupid little bacon bits on these babies. Third, they don't mess around with the cheese. They put A LOT of fresh melty cheddar cheese on them. They are sooooo good. Seriously, these are the best ever.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh!!! I've never been to this diner! I gotta go now!

    Hugs!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete