Friday, May 17, 2013

Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter

Well, it has been a while since my last post.  Sorry...I've been a slacker.  I've also been trying to watch what I eat a little more than usual lately, which leaves me less opportunities to pig out on yummy goodies.  Anyway, every so often I come across something so good it makes me want to dust off my keyboard and share it with all of you fine people.  Thanks to my friend Rowie for introducing me to this deliciousness!!!

Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter


You can find this miraculous creation at Trader Joe's.  When I first saw it, my first thought was "hmmm....what in the hell is cookie butter?  I like cookies....I like all kinds of butter...sounds good to me!"  Plus, I will try anything once.  Well...almost anything.  Anyway, it is available in regular and crunchy.  My favorite is crunchy.  Literally....the only way to describe it is that it tastes like a spreadable gingerbread cookie.  SO EXCITING!!!  You can put it on toast, english muffins, cookies, crackers, etc.  OR...you can just do what I like to do and eat it straight out of the jar with a spoon.  Ain't no shame in that!  Don't worry...your secret is safe with me.

But wait! There's more!  They also make chocolate bars filled with Speculoos Cookie Butter.  Everything immediately gets 50% better once you add chocolate.  I have not tried these yet.  But I don't see any reason why wouldn't they be equally amazing :)


It is so good.....there's even a Facebook page specifically dedicated to Speculoos Cookie Butter.  You can find that page here.  Go ahead and "like" it.  You know you wanna...

Happy eating my friends....enjoy your weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. Holy. Crap. I. Must. Eat. A. Jar. Of. This. Immediately.

    Hugs!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete