Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ben & Jerry are the Loves of My Life

I've been searching far and wide, taking trips to various crowded and insanely obnoxious super markets. These Ben & Jerry's "limited batches" are quite honestly a giant pain in my ass. Anyway, my search has finally come to an end. Thank you Wegman's.....you never let me down.

Ben & Jerry's Cannoli Ice Cream!
 
 I love cannoli. What Italian girl doesn't? And I literally enjoy every single thing about this ice cream. But my absolute favorite part is the Mascarpone Swirl. It tastes just like cannoli filling. The fudge covered cannoli pastry shell is not a disappointment either. I suggest you get some of this ASAP. Trust me...your life will never be the same. EVER. I love it so much I think I might marry it.

Ben & Jerry. The coolest guys that ever lived. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment