Saturday, November 24, 2012

I Effing Love S'mores

Today, I would like to discuss the awesomeness of S'mores. Who DOESN'T like S'mores?! If I could meet one person in the entire world, it would be whoever thought of taking graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows and melting them together to create the most amazing snack/dessert of all time. Whether they are roasted over a campfire or simply melted in the microwave, I could eat endless amounts of S'mores per day and never get sick of them. I firmly believe that the person that came up with this concept is a genius.  
On a slightly different note: I am very disappointed in "Hershey" for discontinuing the best chocolate bar they ever made. Although it was discontinued several years ago, I am still deeply saddened by it's disappearance. RIP Hershey's S'mores Bar...

No comments:

Post a Comment