Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Top Five Favorite Road Trip Foods!

One of my favorite things about road trips is stocking up on lots of delicious snacks to take along for the ride and/or stopping somewhere along the way for a yummy meal. Here you will find a list of my top five favorite foods to eat on a road trip. You're welcome.

1. Sno Balls- Little pillows of happiness! (Only the pink ones)
Image
Image
2. M&M's (Any kind works...but I prefer peanut!)
Image
3. Pringles- Classic duck lips picture below.
Image
Image
Heading south???
4. Waffle House- The classiest waffle joint you will ever come across.
Image
5. Cracker Barrel- If it ain't fried it ain't cooked! I love me some chicken fried chicken, chicken and dumplings, pecan pie, and a giant glass of sweet tea.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment