Saturday, November 24, 2012

Birthday Cake Oreos....A fiesta in my mouth!

 
 As I was wandering around Wegman's last weekend I made an incredible discovery....BIRTHDAY CAKE OREOS! Oreos are one of my favorite cookies ever and of course I love me some birthday cake, so of obviously I decided that these would be awesome, and I purchased the last box on the shelf. Whoever had the idea to make such a delicious creation needs to receive a major award.
 
 As soon as I opened the package, I could smell the yummy birthday cake aroma. They are a bit sweeter than regular Oreos, and taste just like funfetti birthday cake! The entire package was devoured in less than 24 hours (I had some help around the house.)
 
Not the best picture....but I enojoyed the pretty funfetti colors in the filling. Nabisco created these Oreos in celebration of their 100th birthday. They are available for a limited time only. I hope there are some left in the stores this weekend because I definitely need to stock up on these before they disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment