Saturday, November 24, 2012

Why I Love Fall- Reason #1

There are MANY reasons why I love fall, most of them involving food. (Are you surprised?) Reason #1 is : PUMPKIN. FLAVORED. EVERYTHING. If you don't like pumpkin. Screw you and stop reading :) Words cannot even describe how much I love pumpkin. Pumpkin breads, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin pudding, pumpkin pie, pumpkin beer, pumpkin hummus (seriously.).....literally EVERYTHING. Okay....now that I got that out of my system. Two of my favorite pumpkin flavored items are Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins. They are only available during the fall months which makes them even more special. There isn't much to describe about the Pumpkin Spice Latte. It tastes exactly how it sounds. It is pretty much like a latte and pumpkin pie had a baby. You can get it hot or iced. Also, when I feel like watching my calories the "skinny" version is equally delicious.  
 Now lets talk about the Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffin. Basically a very moist, delicious pumpkin flavored muffin with a scoop of creamy cheese cake on top. IT IS LIKE HEAVEN ON EARTH. I have no other words to describe it except I effing love it. 
 
Stay tuned....I plan on sharing a few of the other reasons why I love fall (If I don't get too lazy.) I have a feeling my next post is going to be about beer. Woooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment